Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Couple of Pictures


This is sort of a strange picture to be posting first - I mean the first picture should probably be just the Cupcake himself in some cute outfit with his eyes open and a cooing expression, right? But I thought this might be a good one since we're sort of on the middle-of-the-night feedings subject. This photo was taken the night between 11/8 and 11/9, which was the night I got 6 hours and 11 minutes sleep. It's a self portrait of Dominic and me at a moment I wanted to remember forever. You can't tell my left arm is up taking the picture, huh! This was one of those moments my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I guess that feeling of nirvana is part of what happens after a nearly full night's sleep. Haha.

Tonight, Dominic actually has slept great, from 10:30pm to 2:45! So I did pretty well executing the sequence without any forgotten steps -- due to the over 4 hours of sleep that has tuned up my brain perhaps?

I didn't make any entry at 2:45 because I was busy reading my friend Bianka's blog (check it out here). She had her baby last night in Florida and the first pictures are already up! I've been absolutely riveted by her blog - she's a really fantastic writer which I'm sure you'll agree if you check it out.

I will add one more picture before I go hit the hay. This is from our first trip to Sears photo studio:
I need to figure out if I can get this picture to show up statically at the top of the blog. Maybe after a little more sleep.
Thank you again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bianka said...

Dominic is adoreable!! I'll have to learn to master nursing and blogging at the same time as soon as I can!